Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Smiles in Texas

Mom and I felt like we had three Christmases by the time we traveled around. Thank you to all so much for your wonderful gifts. Most of all we feel very blessed by the gift of our wonderful family and the joy and happiness each of you brings to our hearts. It was wonderful to talk to everyone even though we couldn't all be together. We wish you all a Happy New Year. A beautiful Christmas Day at Boonville
Bug's new Hybrid. Doesn't use too much fuel

Michael with his Christmas Huggy Bear after an exhausting evening of playing Nerts -- our new found card game.


Every time I saw Ashlyn doing something cute, she would run away by the time I got my camera up.



Here is Heather and Mom with a gift. Looks like KoJo was so excited for Santa he didn't sleep and so he crashed during all the fun.




Uncle Benjerman with his nifty tool box





Cameron with his blanket from Mom






Madison checks out her Barbie 3 Muskateer Coach/Hot Air Balloon.







No comments: