Hope you have a good week!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Here You go Bug
Hello from Viking land. It was pretty cold this week actual temperatures at -4 with the wind blowing. Not sure what the wind chill was, but you didn't want to be holding on to the gas pump nozzle with a bare hand. I have been frantically looking at both rental and purchase properties. I think since Friday morning I have looked at 21 houses. They are all running together no matter how many notes I take and what the particulars are. Mom is going to come up this week and help me sort through it. That will be a help. Work is going pretty well. Last week my boss visited from Wichita all week and we had a lot of meetings and discussions. Anyway it seems like on the work front, things are going well, and I am enjoying the work. I did get to drive in a pretty good snowstorm Wednesday. Places around got between 6 to 12 inches depending. It is so cold that none of it is going away, and on the side streets (looking at houses) they dont seem to be too concerned at getting things back to the pavement. So the side streets are still snow packed quite a bit. I have 400lbs of sand in the truck and it is doing okay so far. 4 wheel drive would take a bit of the strain off, but I will survive.
Hope you have a good week!

Hope you have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. That is cold. Good luck house hunting!!
Spent the weekend driving a 4 wheel drive around muddy east texas.
No more 2 wheel drive trucks for me...i had too much fun.
Sell the truck, buy a white topped fj cruiser and a little cargo trailer to pull behind when you need a "bed".
What a win win situation!
haha, I have an east texas mud story to tell...
Post a Comment