Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Christmas from MN

After trying 50 times I have a new appreciation for Benjamin's ability to take pictures of himself. Anyway here I am sooooo all alone and soooooo far away with my little Christmas Tree and cheesy Christmas music playing in the background. It isn't supposed to be above freezing here for the next 10 days. We are expecting 3" of snow tomorrow and Wednesday with the windchill it is supposed to be -30. That isn't a typo in front of that 30 its really a negative 30. Sounds like fun!! I thought I'd write before the permafrost sets in too deep and my fingers won't move. I hope you are all enjoying this "Most Wonderful Time of the Year".
Love Dad

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

did you get your hair cut? Nice tree :)

Diana Glade said...

I hope you guys can be together soon. And MN sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold.