Well here is an update on the rocking chair progress. All that is left is to laminate and install the rockers, final sanding and finishing, and making the seat cushion (which mom is going to help with). I know y'all think I'm off my rocker, but for some reason I have had the most fun doing this project. I'm going to be really lost when it is completed, so I will have to find something else to do in a hurry.March Madness has probably kicked everyone's tail -- who would have thought Butler? UCon okay, but not over Ohio, Kansas, Duke, Pitt and some of the other powerhouses. I guess that is why they call it madness. Sarah and Brent will tally up the points and we will get the awards sent out.
Hope you have a good week!!
Dad
1 comment:
Cool, what color are you going to stain it? When you get the rockers on their molds you'll have to take a picture.
Post a Comment