Sunday, March 6, 2011

After many months I have finallhy completed my wooden chess set except for spraying the poly on the playing field. It came out looking okay and was overall fun to do. I was thinking of setting it out on my round cherry table, but then it would just be a dust collector for Mom, so it will probably go into a box in the closet somewhere.

Next Sunday is the seeding for March Madness. I was thinking of not doing our contest this year as it seemed we have been less into it, but let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Bear said...

Wow, that looks great Dad! Oh Brent will be sad about March Madness, but we'll just do it here. He's actually been follow basketball this year.

Diana Glade said...

Looks great! We're still up for March Madness...I don't follow basketball that much, but it is still fun to see who had the right guesses.