Even if it is cold, you can't spend all winter cooped up, so you have to find your winter sport. Our neighbors play vikings sledding on a whale bone sled. There is pond hocky, ice fishing, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, alpine skiing (sort of), ice sculpting, jig saw puzzle assembly in front of the fire place, and Nook reading in front of the electric heater. Any guess which I do? For the stout of heart there is the polar bear plunge where you go chop a big hole in the ice and jump in the water. Something tells me that one is only done in concert with some other sport involving alcohol.Well in any case we hope you are staying warm. I think July was the right month for the family reunion all things considered, but if you really feel bad that you missed the polar bear plunge, you are always welcome to come for a winter visit.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. I get cold just walking outside. I can't imagine submerging myself in water while outside. Brr. Ready for spring to come.
Multiply your coldest temperature by negative one and double it. That is the type of weather that gets me cold. Brr. Ready for spring too.
Post a Comment