We have had a beautiful fall, so I should not be complaining to see it end, but end it has. This last week we had 3 days of raging wind that wasn't too cold, but now it has turned cold. Every night we are getting a hard freeze, and the daytime highs only get into the mid-40's maybe 50 maximum. So, I've put my bike on the trainer and about given up on out door stuff for the next little bit.Mom continues to stay busy with all her activities. She works at the Bishops' Storehouse once a week and goes to the Temple once a week. She sews this and that, and still manages to pick up after her messy husband. I work and eat and read and sleep, and that seems about it. Mom set up a puzzle and we are working on that now and again. We splurged last week and got netflix which we can watch through our Wii. It is sort of like being in a chocolate factory -- there is so much to choose from we spend all our time looking for a movie instead of just watching one. Still we have seen a couple of fun ones and it is nice as compared to having to go find a video place. We don't have a Redbox very close at all, which seems sort of weird. There are a couple I want to see that aren't on line, so we will see how the mail-a-dvd thing goes.
As usual, I'm enjoying the college football season. Each year seems to bring some unusual games and stats that are just hard to figure out. In some cases it seems like a single star player makes all the difference. Some teams do so very well with little exceptional talent. Some teams seem to fail or excel as a result of coaching abilities. It is all fun to watch from week to week.
We are glad to hear from each of you via the blog, facebook, or phone each week. Our contacts with you mean a lot to us. I know I don't reciprocate as well as I should.
Have a good week!
1 comment:
Our kids love the "real Boogie Monster". Thanks for helping us keep them in bed!
Post a Comment