Sunday, October 11, 2009

Views from the Northland

Well things will be okay in MN. They have a Woodcraft store!
Here is the apartments where I live. I'm on the 3rd floor so I'm spared the thumping and bumping and they seem to be built fairly well so I don't hear too much. Being deaf helps in that area too.

We have had a soft freeze, and I had hoped the colors would be a bit more vibrant, but non the less, the leaves are turning, if the snow doesn't knock them all down first.


They say on the license plates that MN has 10000 lakes, which I haven't started counting yet, but there are a lot of lakes around. This is one right by my apartment and it has a trail around most of it, so I try and walk around a bit on the weekends. Out the subdivisions, you will see housing areas just built around these little lakes. Some not quite so little. They seem quite pretty now, but will soon be covered in ice and snow.



Fall leaves on the walking path. Makes you feel like an Indian walking along quietly on the damp leaves.




1 comment:

Lorraine said...

can't wait to see those wonderful sites with you.
miss you greatly.