Thursday, October 8, 2009

MN Views

So this is the view out my office window. Not too bad. Yesterday when I didn't have a camera the Canadian Geese were on the move and there were 15 of them swimming on this little pond. Today there wasn't one. I guess they are pretty smart and getting out of here before it gets too cold. Supposed to be in the 20's this Saturday. If any geese show up I will try and get there picture. I'm sorry I don't have a photo editor (at least that I know of) so what you snap is what you get.


So there weren't geese today, but I did get a snap of some ducks swimming around. There have been some really pretty ones out there. I guess they don't mind sticking around and freezing to death.

1 comment:

Diana Glade said...

Oh that is cold!!!!!!!!!!