
This has been a fun week for mom and me -- for me it was a week of firsts. We were able to go to California to spend some time with Matthew, Diana, Spencer, & Parker. It was my first time to visit Southern California and my first chance to see and stay with Matthew's family since they moved there.

While there I saw and got wet in the Pacific Ocean for the first time, and went to Disneyland for the first time.

I ate Matthew and Diana's home made pork enchiladas (mui bueno) for the first time and had my first In n Out hamburger. I saw California freeway traffic for the first time. I had stuffed French Toast and Farm Animal Waffles for the 2nd time. It was also the first time I have been able to spend very much time with Parker. He didn't want to have too much to do with me as long as anyone else was around, but we played at a few things and he didn't cry too too much. We also wittnessed the first time that in driving from point A to point B that Diana beat Matthew by a 20 minute margin. We are still trying to figure out how that happened -- she must have been really hungry.
It was a very relaxing week for us and we are so grateful to Matthew & Diana for rolling out the red carpet for us (that is really what color it is) and taking such good care of us whilst we were there.
Spring break is now over -- back to the old routine. Hope you have a wonderful week.
3 comments:
Wow, that's nice. Crazy that you did all those first in just one week.
You've never been to Disneyland until now? Hard life!
I'm jealous of the sun. Everyone looks nice and tan.
We are so glad you guys could come visit and hope you can come back!!!
Post a Comment