Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MARCH is here

I haven't written anything for a while. I'll try and get something soon. Suffice it to say that March Madness will soon be with us, so let the dance begin. I would propose that we do the same contest as last year. Is it something that we want to do, or is it too boring. Let me know what you think. We could enter predictions on Cristine Elizabeth's birth date, time, weight, and length instead, maybe Brent could do a little better at that :o)

Bye for now! Dad

4 comments:

Diana Glade said...

I'm up for both! Sounds FUN!!

Michael said...

I just learned that one should also celebrate moustache march too. Any takers? I'm out; mother nature won't let me play.

Bear said...

We're up for March Madness, Brent said you can't just flip a coin to figure out the time, weight and all that jazz for our baby. Also Brent would like to know if anyone would like to do something similar for the World Cup coming up.

Bear said...

Brent said he'd try mustache march, although he might get into trouble cuz that's against the honor code.