
Well as mom said in her blog we powerwashed all the concrete in the front yard yesterday. It was very tedious work, but the photo above is the "after", the photo below is the neighbor's and would represent the "before" so I guess it does make a nice difference.


We have had a good ol boy working on the exterior. We have replaced the bottom row of siding that had some damage and also some dammaged facia boards on the west side of the house. Also he is repainting the exterior. Above is a picture of the repaired/repainted back of the house. It is probably hard to tell from the picture, but it really looks 100% better. Hopefully some person with a good credit rating will agree and want to buy the homestead.

Just a reminder that I have this really cool bike that is cleaned and lubed and ready for some fast fun. I was going to Craig's List it today, but I thought that would be sort of stupid as we won't be home to look at email this week.
As far as my schedule goes:
8/17 we go to Minnesota 8/18 to 8/22
8/24 I work in Port Arthur but have meetings in Houston 8/26 & 8/27
8/31 Meetings in Corpus Christi the whole week
9/7 Labor day -- work 9/8 - 9/10 in Port Arthur
9/14 Work in Minnesota all week (just fly up and fly back)
9/21 Work in Port Arthur but have meetngs in Houston 9/23 & 9/24
9/28 Begin work in Minnesota full time. Will probably drive the truck up 9/27 and will live in temp housing until we get the Beaumont house sold
It will be a crazy few weeks to say the least. We have done about everything we can on the house short of re-doing the inside. Obviously the hope is that it won't drag out too long and we will be able to get on with our lives in MN together.
I guess that is the current news. Sorry I haven't blogged for so long. Hope you all are doing well
Love
Dad
1 comment:
Hey, we'd take the tandem! Can you collapse it and ship it?
Post a Comment