Brandon wins the $5.00 grand prize and the free visit to Lovely Beaumont TX for the closest score pick in the Utah vs BYU "Holy War" as they called it on the TV. Matthew & Brent tied for 2nd place and Mom pulled in 3rd.
Congratulations Brandon!
Why don't we try the same thing for the A&M/UT game to be played this week. Get your predictions in right away. Same grand prize will be offered -- same methodology. Picks must be dated no later than midnight Wednesday November 26th
Mom already has hers UT48, A&M 21
Have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sarah UT 36 A&M 24
Brent UT 34 A&M 17
Aggies 13 TU 0
UT 35
AM 21
UT - 56
A&M - 14
Sorry - I really am an aggies fan - I probably have more A&M stuff them some people that actually attended the school, but I'm feeling a blowout. :(
Post a Comment