![]() |
It has been a cold January to start off the new year. We haven't had any big big snow storms, but it has been so cold that not a single flake has melted. Yesterday 1/30 we got a new 4" storm and we are out of room to put snow.
![]() |
| Mom and I were getting some quilting material and I found this material and it reminded me of Texas and was really bright, so Mom bought me some a sewed me a shirt. Pretty cool huh |
![]() |
| This is Benjamin's Christmas Gift Sweater. It is toasty warm. People wonder what kind of animal it is -- I think it is a moose. |
![]() |
| This is Sarah and Brent's Christmas gift shirt. Now I can feel part of the famous 101st. Seems like this was the year for clothes and I needed them pretty badly |
![]() |
| Here is the thermometer in the shop on a good day without any heat going. Most days it has been at 20 or lower. |
![]() |
| Here is the thermometer in the shop after the heater has been running the better part of the day. It makes it so I can get out there and work |
![]() |
| I haven't scrolled for such a long time. It has been really fun to get back into it. |
![]() |
| And here are the results. I think this wood is coming out really pretty. |








1 comment:
Looks like you got the pictures to upload. I was just signing in to see about that!
Post a Comment