I really wanted to build a shed this fall and get stuff out of the garage so I could try and get my truck inside, but it wasn't in the cards . . . . but I had been looking at these temporary sheds for quite a while and then Menards put it on sale for $60 less than the best price I had seen, so I bought one. Mom and I put it up -- she had the frame on her blog. It took about 3 hrs total to put together.
So I have a list of stuff to bring out here from the garage and the yard for the winter, and maybe I'll still be able to get the truck under cover. We are worried a bit about thievery, but I thought I'd put cable locks on all the gates and then chain everything together to at least slow someone down. Locks didn't keep someone out of our Beaumont shed -- if someone wants something they will find a way to get it. Hopefully this will do for now -- and a real shed will show up next spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am hoping for a deck and the shed can go under the deck :)
Is that a "shed" or just the fly net people use when they go camping? :)
Post a Comment