Sunday, November 8, 2009

Some Idaho Pictures #2

Hopefully you have all been able to spend minimal amount of time in the car this week and have been able to catch up on lost sleep and recover a bit of calm back in your lives. Things this week at work have been good, I'm buying lab and safety supplies for the plant along with working on my large capital projects. Soon I will start buying all the equipment and supplies for the plant turnarounds as they are viewed as large projects also. The plant has a major turnaround in the spring, and one in the fall, so that should keep me pretty busy with work. We got some hints that the company is going to try and do something to help out on our housing situation, exactly what that is remains to be seen, but hopefully our days of separation will have some sort of end point to them. I am planning on being in Beaumont the week of Thanksgiving and looking forward to that. It goes without saying that anyone so inclined is welcome for Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a good week!



















1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Those are some good pictures. Can we put Brent in the picture next to Sarah some how. I would like to have a copy of that. How can I print that?